- Alkyl Amines Chemicals Limited is a global supplier of amines and amine-based chemicals to the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, rubber chemical water treatment industries, among others.
- Revenue for the quarter rose by 22.19% to Rs. 1363.67 mn from Rs. 1116.03 mn, when compared with the prior year period.
- During Q3 FY17, Operating Profit (EBIDTA) stood at Rs. 298.70 mn as against Rs. 212.34 mn in Q3 FY16, up by 40.67.
- During Q3 FY17, PBT up by 57.30% to Rs. 250.20 mn vs Rs. 159.05 mn in Q3 FY16.
- During the quarter, net profit jumps to Rs. 168.92 mn from Rs. 118.31 mn in the corresponding quarter ending of previous year, an increase of 42.78%.
- EPS of the company stood at Rs. 8.28 during the quarter, as against Rs. 5.80 per share over previous year period.
- For the nine months ended December 31, 2016, Net Sales stood at Rs. 3695.07 mn from Rs. 3625.57 mn in the corresponding period of last year.
- Net Profit during 9M FY17 stood at Rs. 383.20 mn as compared to Rs. 344.77 mn for the nine months ended 31st December 2015, up by 11.15%.
- Net Sales and Operating Profit of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% each over 2015 to 2018E.
OUTLOOK AND CONCLUSION
- At the current market price of Rs.362.05, the stock P/E ratio is at 13.66 x FY17E and 12.41 x FY18E respectively.
- Earning per share (EPS) of the company for the earnings for FY17E and FY18E is seen at Rs. 26.51 and Rs. 29.17 respectively.
- Net Sales and Operating Profit of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% each over 2015 to 2018E respectively.
- On the basis of EV/EBITDA, the stock trades at 8.13 x for FY17E and 7.37 x for FY18E.
- Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 2.99 x and 2.60 x for FY17E and FY18E respectively.
- Hence, we say that, we are Overweight in this particular scrip for Medium to Long term investment.
Click here to read the full report
About Firstcall India Equity
Firstcall India Equity of Firstcall India Equity Advisors Pvt. Limited (FIEA), is a leading financial services provider in India and a SEBI Registered Category-I Merchant Banker. FIEA is a culmination of a credible Equity Research Capabilities, Long Standing Relationship with leading FIIs, DFIs, MFs, Overseas Pension Funds etc. The company’s research caters to the needs of the largest news wire and media houses of the world namely Reuters, Thomson, Capital IQ, Themarkets.com, Emerging Markets Euro money Publications-UK. The Company is among the major players in the Debt and Equity markets.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.