- Alkyl Amines Chemicals Limited is a global supplier of amines and amine-based chemicals to the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, rubber chemical water treatment industries, among others.
- During Q4 FY16, the company’s net profit jumps to Rs. 153.78 million against Rs. 119.65 million in the corresponding quarter ending of previous year, anI increase of 28.53%.
- Revenue for the quarter rose by 2.86% to Rs. 1210.37 million from Rs. 1176.77 million, when compared with the prior year period.
- For the quarter Q4 FY16, EBITDA stood at Rs. 275.09 million as against Rs. 222.72 million in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- During Q4 FY16, Profit before tax grew 32.21% at Rs. 226.16 mn against Rs. 171.06 mn in Q4 FY15.
- EPS of the company stood at Rs. 7.53 during the quarter, as against Rs. 5.86 per share over previous year period.
- Revenues for F Y2015-16 increased by 2% and I stood at Rs. 4835.94 mn as compared to Rs. 4763.66 mn in FY2014-15.
- During the year ended 2015-16, Net Profit increased by 10% to Rs. 498.55 mn from Rs. 454.21 mn in the previous year ended FY2014-15.
- Net Sales and PAT of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% and 12% over 2015 to 2018E respectively
OUTLOOK AND CONCLUSION
- At the current market price of Rs.312.40, the stock P/E ratio is at 10.88 x FY17E and 9.56 x FY18E respectively.
- Earning per share (EPS) of the company for the earnings for FY17E and FY18E is seen at Rs. 28.70 and Rs. 32.69 respectively.
- Net Sales and PAT of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% and 12% over 2015 to 2018E respectively.
- On the basis of EV/EBITDA, the stock trades at 6.86 x for FY17E and 6.05 x for FY18E.
- Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 2.69 x and 2.29 x for FY17E and FY18E respectively.
- Hence, we say that, we are Overweight in this particular scrip for Medium to Long term investment.
Click here to read the full report
Firstcall India Equity of Firstcall India Equity Advisors Pvt. Limited (FIEA), is a leading financial services provider in India and a SEBI Registered Category-I Merchant Banker. FIEA is a culmination of a credible Equity Research Capabilities, Long Standing Relationship with leading FIIs, DFIs, MFs, Overseas Pension Funds etc. The company’s research caters to the needs of the largest news wire and media houses of the world namely Reuters, Thomson, Capital IQ, Themarkets.com, Emerging Markets Euro money Publications-UK. The Company is among the major players in the Debt and Equity markets.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.