- Manpasand Beverages Ltd is engaged in the business of manufacturing of fruit juices in the beverages segment.
- The company achieved a turnover of Rs. 2734.05 mn for Q4 FY17 as against Rs. 2125.77 mn in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, up by 28.61%.
- During the quarter, net profit increased by 22.46% to Rs. 313.38 mn from Rs. 255.91 mn in the corresponding quarter ending of previous year.
- During the quarter, EBIDTA stood at Rs. 602.74 mn as against Rs. 449.10 mn in the corresponding period of the previous year, up by 34.21%.
- Profit before tax (PBT) increased by 25.84% to Rs. 361.11 mn in Q4 FY17 from Rs. 286.95 mn in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- EPS of the company stood at Rs. 5.48 in Q4 FY17 against Rs. 5.11 in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- Manpasand Beverages Ltd has recommended dividend at the rate of 10% (Re. 1/- per equity share) on the face value of Rs. 10/- per equity share, for the Financial Year ended March 31, 2017.
- During FY17, Net sales increased by 34.79% to Rs. 7171.12 mn from Rs. 5320.04 mn in FY16.
- For the year ended FY17, net profit stood at Rs. 726.37 mn as against Rs. 504.99 mn for the year ended of previous financial year, up by 43.84%.
- Net Sales and PAT of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 24% and 29% over 2016 to 2019E, respectively.
OUTLOOK AND CONCLUSION
- At the current market price of Rs. 760.00, the stock P/E ratio is at 49.54 x FY18E and 40.24 x FY19E respectively.
- Earning per share (EPS) of the company for the earnings for FY18E and FY19E is seen at Rs. 15.34 and Rs. 18.89 respectively.
- Net Sales and PAT of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 24% and 29% over 2016 to 2019E respectively.
- On the basis of EV/EBITDA, the stock trades at 20.93 x for FY18E and 17.48 x for FY19E.
- Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 3.30 x and 2.91 x for FY18E and FY19E respectively.
- Hence, we say that, we are Overweight in this particular scrip for Medium to Long term investment.
Click here to read the full report
About Firstcall India Equity
Firstcall India Equity of Firstcall India Equity Advisors Pvt. Limited (FIEA), is a leading financial services provider in India and a SEBI Registered Category-I Merchant Banker. FIEA is a culmination of a credible Equity Research Capabilities, Long Standing Relationship with leading FIIs, DFIs, MFs, Overseas Pension Funds etc. The company’s research caters to the needs of the largest news wire and media houses of the world namely Reuters, Thomson, Capital IQ, Themarkets.com, Emerging Markets Euro money Publications-UK. The Company is among the major players in the Debt and Equity markets.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.