- Copper trading range for the day is 382-389.4.
- Copper dropped on profit booking tracking weakness in LME prices despite of fall in on-warrant stockpiles available to the market at LME warehouses to 176,125 tons.
- China's central bank said that it would continue to implement a prudent and neutral monetary policy, and keep liquidity in the country's financial system basically stable.
- Chile's Antofagasta was facing potential strikes at two mines with combined annual production of 160,000 tons.
- Warehouse stock for Copper at LME was at 315925mt that is up by 40325mt.
- SELL COPPER AUG @ 383.50 SL ABV 390 TGT 375.80-371.50
Click here to read the full report
About Achiievers Equities
Achiievers Equities is one of India’s leading financial conglomerates, offering complete financial solutions that encompass every sphere of life. They have expertise in advisory services for both cash and derivative sides of capital and commodity market and are also distributors of savings/investment instruments like Mutual Fund, Bonds, IPO, Corporate Fixed Deposits and Insurance.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.