- Jindal Worldwide Ltd is the leader in Indian Textile Industries and is operating in Indian contingent as well as having its international collaboration and clients in north and South America to Europe, Africa and Middle-East Asia.
- The Company’s net profit stood at Rs. 85.57 mn, an increase of 28.76% in Q1 FY16 against Rs. 66.46 mn in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- The company has achieved a turnover of Rs. 2472.78 mn, an increase of 13.89% year –on – year for the 1st quarter of the FY2015-16 as against Rs. 2171.12 mn in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- In Q1 FY16, EBITDA was at Rs. 315.77 mn as compared to Rs. 245.90 mn in the Q1 FY15, an increase of 28.42%.
- Profit before tax (PBT) at Rs. 107.03 mn in Q1 FY16 compared to Rs. 84.08 mn in Q1 FY15, registered a growth of 27.29%.
- The company has reported an EPS of Rs. 4.27 for the 1st quarter as against an EPS of Rs. 3.31 in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- Net Sales and PAT of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 16% and 26% over 2014 to 2017E respectively.
Outlook & Conclusion: At the current market price of Rs. 170.00, the stock P/E ratio is at 11.19 x FY16E and 10.13 x FY17E respectively.
Click here to read the full report
We expect that the company surplus scenario is likely to continue for the next three years, will keep its growth story in the coming quarters also. We recommend ‘BUY’ in this particular scrip with a target price of Rs.195.00 for Medium to Long term investment.
Firstcall India Equity of Firstcall India Equity Advisors Pvt. Limited (FIEA), is a leading financial services provider in India and a SEBI Registered Category-I Merchant Banker. FIEA is a culmination of a credible Equity Research Capabilities, Long Standing Relationship with leading FIIs, DFIs, MFs, Overseas Pension Funds etc. The company’s research caters to the needs of the largest news wire and media houses of the world namely Reuters, Thomson, Capital IQ, Themarkets.com, Emerging Markets Euro money Publications-UK. The Company is among the major players in the Debt and Equity markets.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.