Amara Raja Batteries (Cash):
- Looking at the daily chart, stock has formed and inverse head & shoulder pattern and during last it confirmed its breakout from said pattern.
- The said breakout was also supported by daily RSI (14) which entered above 60 levels.
- On a higher degree chart, stock is trading in a broad range which resulted into a formation of Triangle pattern and recently stock retested its lower band of trading range.
- Hence, we advise traders to accumulate this stock in a range of 926 to 916 with an upside price target of 1010. Strict stop loss should be placed at 869.
- After posting a fresh 52-week high of 1440; stock witnessed decent profit booking and corrected gradually.
- Subsequently, the fall got arrested near 1325 which coincides with the daily 45-EMA and 61.8% retracement of its entire move from the bottom of 1270 to the top of 1440.
- On a weekly chart, we are seeing a bearish divergence followed by positive reversal.
- Thus, traders can buy this stock in a range of 1357 to 1344 with a price target of 1480. Strict stop loss should be placed at 1295.
Click here to read the full report
Way2Wealth today has established itself as one of India’s ‘Premier Investments Consultancy Firms’, known for making investing simpler, more understandable and profitable for the investors. They offer a wide range of products & services viz: Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, Commodities Trading, IPO's, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services & Depository Services.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.