- Nifty shifted into consolidation today with positive bias and closed the day higher by around 29 points.
- Nifty opened today with positive note and later moved into sideways range movement for better part of session. Finally made an attempt to move up towards the end.
- A high wave type candlestick pattern has been formed today (small body with upper and lower shadow) at the new highs of around 9928 levels. This pattern is indicating a choppy trend in the market at the higher levels.
- Daily 14 period momentum oscillator like RSI has placed at the peak of 77 levels. Previously, daily RSI made a high of 77 (mid of March 17), leading to reversal pattern in the underlying.
Conclusion & Strategy:
- The underlying term trend of Nifty continuous to be positive, still there is no indication of any reversal pattern at the highs.
Click here to read the full report
- Momentum oscillator has reached an important peak at 77 levels, which is hinting at the possibility of a beginning of downward correction soon.
About HDFC Sec
HDFC Securities a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFCsec.com provides investors a robust platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE , and derivatives in NSE. Our website will support you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.