Contact Us | Log In
Search
Sensex: 33342.8 +236.00 Gold: Rs.29653.00
Nifty: 10283.6 +68.80 Silver: Rs.39847.00
Jainam Wealth recommend 'Avoid' on the S Chand and Company IPO - IndiaNotes.com
Jainam Wealth recommend 'Avoid' on the S Chand and Company IPO
Jainam Research | Published: 24 Apr, 2017  | Source : IndiaNotes.com


We at Jainam Wealth recommend our investors to “AVOID” to the S Chand and Company Ltd. IPO considering high competitive industry, significant portion of revenues are derived from titles of top authors, recently acquired 74% stake of Chhaya Prakashan & company will require additional fund while acquiring remaining 26% stake, CBSE had issued an advisory circular to school to use content of NCERT - a peer of S chand, company has incurred loss in last 3 quarters and few of the subsidiaries also incurring loss.


 

 

Price Band Rs.660 - 670. Issue open on 26th April and close to 28th April. Market Lot 22 Shares.




About Jainam Research

Jainam Research was incorporated in 2003 with the vision to be the most preferred organization providing all financial services across the country. The foundation is on "Value" Systems - "Value" addition to Corporate, Retails and HNI Individuals through superior Wealth Creation Practices.

 

For more information please write in to editor@indianotes.com

Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.